Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 10 October 2014

Vintage Card


 
 
I really like how this card turned out - I started by stamping the main image and the quote on cardstock with Archival Ink - I dried them then inked with Distress Inks
 
I tore the background paper and inked that along with the circular doyley
 
I cut out the leaves with my Tattered Leaves die - embossed and inked them
 
I made the flower by die cutting some very fine silky material to do this I used a bonding paper to the back and then when they were cut took it off - I also added some ink to these with a Distress Spray Ink
 
The Grunge Board Key was inked and heat embossed
 
It was then just a case of putting everything together - I added 3 little beads to just finish it
 
This is my entry for the following challenges
 
Sunday Stamper - Add leaves
 
Mixed Media Card - Vintage and key
 
Stamping Sensations - Warm Autumn Colours
 
Mixed Media Monthly - Ribbons Twine or Fibre - I hope the flower counts as a fibre
 
Eclectic Ellapu - Anything goes
 
 


14 comments:

  1. What beautiful colors and design on this! love your silky flowers - thanks so much for joining us in the Mixed Media Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, LOVE that flower... need those inks!!! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful fusion of Autumnal colours creating a great card.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops. I deleted my comment. Here we go again-this is lovely! The flowers look really soft and wonderful! Awesome job!

      Delete
  5. What a lovely autumn card! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations for our Autumn challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous card! I love how you made the flower. Thanks for joining us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just full of beautiful autumn colour. Perfect for our challenge at Stamping Sensations.
    Thanks for joining us.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. The flower is so creative and the fall colors are yummy! Thanks for joining us in this month's Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. really great autumnly vintage card! thanks for joining in with us at MMCC :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Striking and pretty - TFS over at Eclectic Ellapu this month x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card! Beautiful details and lovely colours. And yes, the sentiment text is so true!
    Thank you for playing with us at MMCC October challenge. Hoping to see you with us again in November!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a beautiful card. Thanks for joining this month's Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. very pretty card and GORGEOUS flower! Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete