I put a very light coating of silver acrylic with a dry brush on to my card - I then crumpled up some wax paper, straightened it out and then lay that on the card I barely touched it with a flat iron which brought some of the ink off and created a gorgeous web type pattern
I then used distress inks on my stamps to create the multi colour stamping
This is my entry for the following challenges
Take It Make It Challenge - Multicolour stamping
Virginias View - Clean and Simple
That's Crafty - Keep it Simple

Wow! What an interesting technique! love the effect, Ingrid xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at the Take It Make It Challenge.
ReplyDeleteGreat idea with the wax paper!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the make it take it challenge this month
Very pretty card and a great technique, thanks for sharing with us at the Take It Make It Challenge. Elizabeth x
ReplyDeleteterrific technique! thanks for sharing your awesome card!
ReplyDeleteGreat CAS design. Thanks for joining in with the TIMI challenge ..... good luck! Linda xx
ReplyDeleteLovely card, thank you for joining us in the Craft Stamper, Take it, make it challenge this month, good luck. Nikki xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and love your background! Thank you so much for joining us for Craft Stampers Take it Make it Challenge and good luck! xoxoxox
ReplyDelete