Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Monday, 5 April 2010
4 x 4's
Created these fat pages for a swap Alison is hosting on the Lotstodo Forum. The backgrounds are made with distress inks, water and a roller. I added my images, a flower attached with a brad and inked the edges
Great backgrounds Hilda
ReplyDeletex
Fab pages Hilda, tis yonks since I last made one! x
ReplyDeleteThe flowers are awesome. Makes the 4x4 PoP! Have fun! xoxo
ReplyDeletegreat backgrounds on this hun,love it hugs cheryl xxxx
ReplyDeleteThey are beautiful Hilda
ReplyDeleteHehehehehe!!!!! They look familiar!!!!! Love what you've done with them xxxxx
ReplyDeleteOMG you have been so busy since my last visit, Every thing looks brilliant I love the painting with alcohol inks, great xx
ReplyDelete