
My background was done with shaving foam. I stamped my dress image and distressed it before adding it as I did with the quote. I took the centre out of an old brooch and put some script paper in, a little photo and then covered it with Glossy Accents.
I added my little bird again stamped on seperate card and distressed. I finished off by adding some lace to the bottom and bricabrac to the top.
This week Tuesday Taggers is being sponsored by THE CRAFT BARN
Lovely hanger Hilda xxxx
ReplyDeleteoh really love this the addition of the lace is just perfect hugs cheryl xxxx
ReplyDeleteFabulous project perfect for the TT challenge. Thanks for joining us.
ReplyDeleteAnother great tag Hilda
ReplyDeletehugs Jackie x
Fabulous tag Hilda, love shaving foam for backgrounds shows off your vinage items beautifully. So glad you are enjoying the TT challenges and remembering with us this week. (((Hugs)))
ReplyDeleteWow! That's stunning! Thanks for sharing with us at TT this week!
ReplyDelete