Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Saturday, 17 April 2010

Water Colour Painting




Another water colour I've done today !! am really enjoying this I find it so relaxing and I'm quite pleased with the result

6 comments:

  1. oh is this gorgeous! that water looks so real and your spring garden is just magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I love this one, the trees look fab xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous love the colours and those trees so realist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh Hilda, you're a natural! It would take me days and my result would be very amateurish! Goodbye stamping? xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. No Shairon I won't be putting my stamps away yet !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My Word! This is stunning in it's gentle simplicity! You really are a surprise a minute.
    Take care my friend and keep creating!
    Big Hugs
    Denise
    oxoxox

    ReplyDelete