Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Saturday, 10 April 2010
Mini Chest of Drawers
I bought this cute little chest of drawers from The Artistic Stamper £7.99 I covered them with Burnt Sienna acrylic paint and before they were dry sprayed crackle paint on them - not sure what else I'm putting on them yet
Hmm..........wish mine would crackle like that, they look fab. Me thinks I'll have to strip it down and start again!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the look of these and 7.99! What a bargain!
ReplyDeletelook forward to seeing what else you may do with them
Dazie
x
Well they crackled well lookin' good.
ReplyDeleteI have a similar drawer set, bought from IKEA...and i painted it cream and then screwed on some ceramic handles...
ReplyDeleteit's so much fun to create!
they could be decoupaged...whatever you choose to do with them, they'll be great!
I'm new to your blog, so I'll poke around some more! ciao
creative carmelina
well I have had a good little poke around, I'm your newest follower...
ReplyDeleteyour crafty creations are interesting!
do come by anytime, my 'screen'door is always open!
ciao bella
creative carmelina
These are gorgeous now I want a set!! Can't wait to see what you put on 'em xx
ReplyDelete