Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Wednesday, 21 April 2010

Tuesday Taggers - Dragons




I took my shadow box to pieces and then painted it with Black gesso - I attached a tile and a bell with tassle to the inside after covering the back panel with Oriental paper. I then put it all back together and added a little red acrylic here and there. I finshed off by adding my dragon to the glass, coins and peel offs aorund the frame.

The challenge this week at Tuesday Taggers is being sponsored by Tanda Stamps

I'm also entering this for the Theme Thursday Challenge where the theme this week is Black and Red

15 comments:

  1. Wow Hilda, what a beautiful project, really love it! Thanks for joining in TT this week. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love the richness of this box xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, black and red just go so well don't they xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome piece, love the dragon and the setting is perfect. Thank you for joining in again at TT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this piece Hilda, Thankyou for joining TT this week.
    Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is quite stunning! fabulous piece of art thanks for joining in at TT this weekx Janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Hilda!!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You made magic with the shadow box! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic work with great dragons !
    LG Anke

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic! Just perfect for the TT challenge. Thanks for joining us.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, wow, wow! Stunning work and a Fabulous Dragon! Thanks for joining us at TT this week

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful project! So well thought out and beautifully done. Thanks for joining us at TT this week
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favourite colour combo and dragons all in one...WOW stunning.
    Thanks for playing with us at TT this week.
    xxxlynx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hilda this is so beautiful! I know I'm way behing in blogging, but you won at TT last week, so I thought I'd come tell you Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete