

last night I saw this technique on someones blog - really sorry but I can't credit it have lost the link sorry.
I dropped various colours of alcohol ink on to a tile. Filled my water brush with blending fluid. Stamped my images on to acetate with stazon and heat set. Then picking the colours up with my brush painted the pictures on the reverse side - love the effect. And, apparently, you can just go back to the tile at any time to do some more painting - no need to freshen it up until you've used it all !!!
Brilliant Hilda! Might have a go at that if I can ever get my hands clean from trying pva and alcohol inks!
ReplyDeleteGreat results - this is more or less the same technique you can use with the distressed inks too xxxx
ReplyDeleteLooks fab hilda I must have a go
ReplyDeleteIt's a great technique isn't it Hilda, I love the effect it gives. I saw this demonstrated by Tim Holtz on a you tube video last year sometime. Just remember you can't use your water brush for anything other than the blending solution now, not sure why just know it said it doesn't work and after trying it I have to say I agree
ReplyDeleteYour ATCs look fab
Hugs Jackie x
Umm great painting and loving the technique lots very interesting.
ReplyDeletethese look great hun so effective too hugs cheryl xxxxx
ReplyDeleteNow that's a brilliant idea Hilda... haven't seen that before so thanks for sharing. You got fab results so I will definately have to give this a go :D
ReplyDeletehugs
Chris xx