Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Friday, 2 April 2010
Lotstodo Challenge week 13 Black and White
This week I made a skinny - I painted the background with gesso - stamped my zettiology image with black Stazon. I then masked it and stamped my background stamp - finished off with this cute hanger available from Artistic Stamper
oooo I like it! I love zettiology stuff. x0x0
ReplyDeleteI really LOVE it..cute little art hanger!!
ReplyDeletegreat hanger!! love it!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous art HIlda...am just on a catch up..loving all your latest pieces x
ReplyDeleteGreat skinny and fab hanger xxx
ReplyDeleteWant to say this is cute but cute good very good like this a whole lot.
ReplyDeleteFab little hangy piece Hilda! xx
ReplyDeleteJust gorgeous Hilda. Really great image too. Off to think about mine now as I adore black and white.
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter, Fliss x
Love everything about this one, Hilda! I seem to really be into zetti at the moment.
ReplyDeleteBrilliant skinny Hilda
ReplyDeleteThanks for the inspiration on Lots to Do, Hilda, love the black and white theme. Love this skinny, great zetti stamp.
ReplyDeleteThanks for following my blog, I am a follower of yours and love your technique tutorials - cheers!
Excellent theme, Excellent artwork, Hilda. Hope all is well.Easter Greetings! Hugs, Gayle.
ReplyDeletecool piece, I will be back with something for the challenge...just love balck and white :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter