Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 9 April 2010

Self made embossing boards





I made my own embossimg boards !!! I put modpodge on to mountboard then added bits of grungeboard on 2 of them and bits of metal stuff on the other one. I used my bigshot for embossing. If you give this a go you may need to play around a bit with your plates to see which work best

To make my hanger I run my board through the bigshot - painted the corrugated cardboard with dabbers added a bit of burlap and a bit more color and then added my main piece. I finished off by using a ringpull as a hanger and pushing some rusty screws down the ridges of the cardboard

12 comments:

  1. What a great idea!!
    Going to try this as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off the wall!!! so imaginative & WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!! Very creative :) They look great x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! What a wonderful idea. I'll be sharing a link to your blog on I Did It Creations. I'm sure they will all enjoy seeing this. I've got to try this!

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fantastic idea, I've seen them in the flesh and they are great xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this piece Hilda its very original and detailed hugs June

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! You are so inspiring Hilda, this is fantastic :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow hun these are fab
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are so clever!! what a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I'm speechless! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea Hilda! It looks fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the idea of making your very owm EF too cool I will have to come back here again!

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete