Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Monday, 19 April 2010
TMTA - triangle
I first masked off my atc to a traingular shape and inked it - I then filled in the rest of the background by moving my mask. I stamped my images Creative Expressions with Black Soot Distress inks and finished off by distressing and inking the edges
beautiful atc! love the quote, too!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteabsolutely stunning!
ReplyDeletebeautiful atc!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful ATC, Hilda!
ReplyDeleteWow, this is so gorgeous! I love the background.
ReplyDeleteFab atc, love those stamps
ReplyDeleteLove the new look blog too xxxx
Clever to add the quote about shapes for your lovely triangle ATC!
ReplyDeleteSo gorgeous, beautifully created!
ReplyDeleteIt's fantastic
ReplyDeleteRosie
This looks great
ReplyDelete