Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Monday, 19 April 2010

Summer postcards




These postcards were made for a swap being hosted by Zoe on the Lotstodo Forum. The top 2 backgrounds were created by mixing acrylic with PVA - gives it a great textured look.

Bottom left - background - shaving foam technique

Bottom Right - stamped and watercoloured

5 comments:

  1. Fab set of swaps Hilda, the right amount, with the right theme, unlike some - lol!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh another fab set hun hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Hilda, i like the look of the acrylics with pva.Love that colour too.
    I have posted two atc's on my blog, they are yours for the creations swap will send them off soon
    hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic set of postcards Hilda xx

    ReplyDelete