Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Saturday, 10 April 2010

Altered Book




I've spent about 2 weeks off and on to get this piece done. I firstly glued all the pages together in 2 halves (Bought the book for 10 pence at library sale not spoiling a good book)I then put 2 coats of gesso on and put some hinges in so that it would remain upright. I did a lot of inking and masking to create the sky and the landsacpe. My tree (Thank you Dan) took ages to cut out and ink - I was frightened of the branches falling off !!!!!. I stamped my owl and birds with stazon and my flowers with momento inks.

I'm really pleased with the finished result

3 comments:

  1. WOW what a fantastic tree, love the way you've done the book pages and the hinges xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really fabulous! Love it.
    Debby

    ReplyDelete