Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Thursday, 15 April 2010

Tuesday Taggers Cake and balloons




I altered a tin lid for this weeks challenge. I painted the lid with black gesso. I then cut a flower out of patterened paper and attached it. I then added a couple of peel offs, coloured my balloon and added some glossy accents which I dumped seed beads into

5 comments:

  1. Love the dumping, looks very classy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL dumped seed beads! love it. Thank you for joining in with TT again this week. (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for joining us on TT's thiss week. Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! I love your tin! Thanks for joining us at TT this week!

    ReplyDelete