Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Tuesday, 2 September 2014

Arch

 
 
I particularly enjoyed doing this one - Take a word has the theme Arch - it was a nice shape to use and its ages since I made arches

 
For the background I used Distress Inks - Scattered Straw, Dusty Concord and Faded Jeans
 
I did the clouds with water and rolled up tissue - the birds were stamped with Archival
 
I stamped the grasses with Peeled Paint DI
 
For the flowers I used peeled Paint and Barn Door DI I lightly spritzed them with water before stamping
 
The quote was stamped with Archival cut out, inked and added with foam pad
 
To finished off I added Rik Rak round the outside and mounted the arch on balck card stock

3 comments:

  1. What a really lovely card, I do like your bird and flower and grasses stamping, and enjoyed reading about the colours you use with such delightful names. Nice finishing touch with the red border round the arch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy when artists tell the story of creation of a piece. Your card is beautiful, and well designed! Thanks for participating in our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a pretty tag Hilda
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete