Art Journal Journey this month has the challenge "Living Beings"
And oh what fun I had doing this journal page - I have limited supplies because I am on holiday in a caravan and only brought 1 bag of supplies with me
I used Distress stains for the background - did some inking through stencil
Stamping was done with Adirondack
The bottom right corner and the top left were cut with my vagabond before I came away
I added rub ons, pieces of ephemera and some splatters to finish it
There is still plenty room for journaling which I will do when I have finished the Journal I am currently using
What a fantastic page is that? Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to Art Journal Journey - hope to see you more often in the future there.
Beautiufl ARWORK!
Enjoy your vacation furthermore!
xxx
Susi
so much to see and enjoy... you have wonderful stamps, and i totally love the Colors!
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely Hilda, what a lot of images you have managed to include giving lots to look at
ReplyDeleteI hope you are enjoying your holiday
Jackie x
What a beautiful page you created with your limited supplies Hilda! I love everything about it!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful holiday!
Alison xxx
Gorgeous page, Hilda! So many butterflies and beautiful colours!! So pretty! Xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful page you have created, no one would guess that your supplies were so limited. Thanks for joining in at AJJ, Valerie
ReplyDeleteA lovely page, so love the background colour!
ReplyDeletefantastic page you used,amazing colors and beautiful birds and butterfly on it,love it.
ReplyDeletexxx jeannette
Your page is very rich and not limited at all!
ReplyDeleteCheers
Gabriele