Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Tuesday, 2 September 2014

House



My entry for this weeks Artful Times Challenge where the theme is House

I used Acrylic paints and salt for my background

The house were cut with a Tim Holtz on the edge die in my Vagabond

Sun was stamped with Archival and some colour added with Distress Pen

Quote was stamped on to cardstock, inked and added with foam pads

The piece was mounted on to corrugated cardboard



6 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting me Hilda, I like your card too, the quote is great and the houses look good in red on book pages.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your red houses and corrugated background
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and bright and you have used corrugated card too. LOL

    Hugs Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card - I love the colour red used for the row of houses - so vibrant.
    Thanks for joining us again Hilda.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Hilda, I love the red row of houses as well. Thank you for joining us on artful Times.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A row of red houses - I love that. I don't have that Tim Holtz die but I think its on my wish list now I have seen this. Great work Hilda.

    ReplyDelete