Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 26 September 2014

PostCard

I added torn Dictionary pages to my postcard and then coloured with Spiced Marmalade Distress Stains
 
I put texture paste through some sequin waste and when dried used the same stain to colour
 
I circled words on the pages "Imagine, Motivation and Creation"
 
I die cut the butterflies using a Tim Die and my Vagabond I coloured them and then heat embossed with clear EP. I added the gems to finish them off and attached them to the card with silicone gel
 
I added the velum image with brads and added the rub on word "Love"
 
The Arrow is a grunge board piece that I inked and heat embossed using Distress EP
 
This is my entry for the Sunday Postcard challenge where the theme is "Dictionary Page"
 
That's Crafty Challenge where the theme is "All you need is Love"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Love the image and butterflies added.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting-- great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HIlda, this is lovely! I like the words you circled, and your colour scheme, images and 3 D elements! A great response to the Dictionary theme - thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet postcard, i love the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete