Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 19 September 2014

Take a word - Window


Two posts today ladies - its the last day of my holidays today so I shall be back home tomorrow with all my own supplies - it certainly has been a challenge to use just one bag of supplies for 2 weeks !!!
 
 
For this challenge I started with my window I crumpled tissue and adhered it with PVA _ inked it and then added numbers through a stencil.
 
I stamped my images (Tim Holtz stamps) with archival and cut them out.
 
I added text paper to the back and stamped the globe directly on to it with Archival
 
I added the gents followed by the ticket, pen nibs and quote
 
This is my entry for the Take a word challenge where the theme this week is "Window"


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous creation! Great design! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful piece, you have done really well with limited supplies, and you would never know it from this card! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete