Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Wednesday, 10 September 2014

Three Muses Couple

I inked the tag with Crushed Olive and Peacock Feathers Distress Stain - I then inked through an Andy Skinner stencil with Rusty Hinge Distress ink. I masked the images and stamped text with Archival

I added the metal word "Love" which is a brad

Finished off with green jute through the top then frayed it a bit

This is my entry for the Three Muses Challenge where the theme is Two

5 comments:

  1. I love tags. This one is fantastic! The love brad is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag, love the colour combination here and the focal image over the script.. Brilliant! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag is beautiful and quote so positive.
    Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete