Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Sunday, 28 September 2014

W and lace

Background was created with distress inks
 
I added the quote and heat embossed it
 
Then came the messy bits I splattered distress stains, painted the top of a lid and used it as a stamp
 
Added some speckles
 
Put some lace along the bottom and inked it
 
Put a tie through the top and added the meta letter W and the words tiles
 
So there it is my W and Lace for the Wednesday Tag Challenge

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag, the colours in the background ae gorgeous! Enjoy the rest of your weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag... Love the inky background...great word choice too...Thank you for dreaming with us at Dragons Dream... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag! Love the colours and your scrabble tiles are genius! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a wonderful tag, love the background. Thanks for dreaming with us at Dragons Dream Tag It On.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! Love the inky additions! Clever to use scrabble tiles too! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous tag I love your background, thanks for sharing with us at the Dragons Dream. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. great background to your tag, thanks for dreaming with the dragons.

    ReplyDelete