I started my background with white Gesso - I then sprinkled on various colours of Brusho-sprayed with water and then moved the page around to let it run - I dried with heat gun
I then cut and added some old book pages to create a frame and inked with Victorian Velvet Distress Stain
I did lots of background stamping using Bo Bunny stamps and Victorian Velvet Distress Inks
I continued with the back ground using foam stamps and Grey Gesso
I added Alpha letters by adding Gesso through a stencil
I finished by adding the little girls which I had cut from some packaging and some wording and then outlined them all with Charcoal
A look at the corner
This is my entry for the Artist Trading Post Challenge where the theme is "Alphabet Soup"
A great page Hilda
ReplyDeleteJackie x
Fabulous mix media page ! Love your background, I'm a big fan of Brusho's ! The use of book paper and the little image are great choices. Thank you for joining us at the ATP Exchange. Toni x
ReplyDeleteLove your little girl, beautiful colours on this mixed media page, Thanks so much for joining us at ATP Exchange for our alphabet Soup challenge. Ruth x
ReplyDeleteFab page Hilda, I love the cute little girls! xx
ReplyDeleteFabulous project, love the warm colours and the little girl is so cuet ! Thanks for joining us at ATP Exchange. Sue C x
ReplyDeleteMirabelle looks so cute on her wonderfully coloured background. Never seen grey Gesso before and i really like how you have used it. A stunning page with lots of movement, love it! :-) x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous make with yummy textures and a beautiful layout. Great to have you join in with us at ATP this fortnight
ReplyDeleteHugs Annie x
Stunning colours from your Brushos. The little girl is sweet and I really like the book paper you've used for the frame. Thanks so much for joining us at ATP Exchange. Juliax
ReplyDelete