Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Tuesday, 24 February 2015

Aromatherapy

Journal 52 has given us the theme "Aromatherapy" this week this is how I created mine

 
 
I created a digi collage and then printed out on sticky back canvas which I frayed and outlined before attaching it to my page.
 
I stamped the Lavender Sheaths (Inkadinkado) with Shaded Lilac Distress Ink
 
The words were computer generated, mounted on cardstock added to card and shaded with Shaded Lilac Distress Pen

6 comments:

  1. So pretty, feminine and delicate. I adore the smell of Lavender.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, I love lavender! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page Hilda! Lovely Lavender stamping! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely soothing page Hilda I love your lavender. I'm hoping to do my page tomorrow

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The images are lovely printed on the canvas Hilda - I can just smell that wonderful lavender!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the feel of your journal page. Lavender is such a great smell!

    ReplyDelete