Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 20 February 2015

Curly lines

 
I used Cadmium Yellow and Lime Green paints for the background I moved them around and let them run and flicked paint here and there
 
I added some texture paste through text stencil and put some in the top corner and pressed stencil into and left themto dry - when dry I added spiced Marmalade Distress Stain
 
I added some builders tape and a piece of lace to add texture and give my girl something to stand on. The girl was pieced with magazine cut outs and scraps.
 
I added a piece of textured card from another project and put a couple of remnant rubs on it
 
I did some background stamping using Russet Adirondack Ink
 
I stamped quote on to cardstock - inked and added
 
To finish off I did some shadowing with Charcoal and added another quote this time a rub on
 
A couple of close ups so that you can see the detail
 

 
This is my entry for the Art Journey Challenge where the theme this month is "Curly Lines"
 


3 comments:

  1. Fab page, love the texture, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Colors and curls. Thanks for joining the challenge Anneke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great page, I love the bright cheerful colours! xx

    ReplyDelete