I covered the canvas with white Gesso and then added texture by putting texture paste through a stencil and then adding builders tape, gutter mesh, torn paper and tissue
I added some colour with Peacock Feathers and Tarnished Brass Distress Sprays
I did some background stamping
Then came the collage - I gathered lots of pieces from my stash for the collaging and played about with the placement until I was happy before attaching with Glossy Accents
I've added a couple of close ups for a better look
I am entering this piece in the following great challenges:-
Our Creative Corner - Tic Tac Toe - I've used Paints, Stencils and Stamps
Try it on Tuesday - Add a photo
Thanks for visiting my blog - please leave a comment so that I know you have been and will come visit you
I love all the different textures on your background Hilda, and the pretty flowers too xx
ReplyDeleteA brilliant canvass Hilda
ReplyDeleteJackie x
A brilliant canvas, love it thank you for joining us on the TIOT challenge hugs Bee
ReplyDeleteLove your canvas, really looks great. Thanks for joining us at TIOT! Hugs, Valerie
ReplyDeleteWow Hilda this is stunning! Love all the textures and wonderful layout. Nikki xx
ReplyDeleteWow Hilda this is stunning! Love all the textures and wonderful layout. Nikki xx
ReplyDeleteAwesome textures, its a fantastic canvas. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
ReplyDeleteYvonne
Gorgeous colours and textures on your beautiful canvas. Thanks so much for joining in my challenge at Our Creative Corner this month. Juliax
ReplyDeleteWonderful canvas, lovely texture and colors and beautiful arrangement of embellishment.
ReplyDelete