Looks great! I can see that it would have been fun to make.
Thanks Shiela
fabulous creation
This is a beautiful journal page, love your layout and the quote. Thanks for joining us at Art Journal Journey, Valerie
Your wide eyed girl is super ... the words are very inspiring as well.oxo
love your collage of images and the sentiments are really ones I need to remember !! Esther xx
I love the bold colors and imagery in your page, as well as the statement you used in it. Blessings!
I pinned this so I could refer back to the sentiment. Wonderful example of art journaling blend of images and sentiments.
That's a fantastic spread! Love the colors and motifs!Thank you for being with us at AJJ! xxxSusi
What a fun and fantastic page, love the quote, so true. Thanks for your sweet comment on my page.Anni
this is so awesome. love the fresh green in the Background.
That's a fantastic page, love every detail.
Awesome page! It looks amazing!
What a fun journal page ~ love it!
Great page Hilda, I love the collaging you have done! xx
Beautiful page, great colors and i love the quote! Groetjes karin
Looks great! I can see that it would have been fun to make.
ReplyDeleteThanks Shiela
ReplyDeletefabulous creation
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful journal page, love your layout and the quote. Thanks for joining us at Art Journal Journey, Valerie
ReplyDeleteYour wide eyed girl is super ... the words are very inspiring as well.
ReplyDeleteoxo
love your collage of images and the sentiments are really ones I need to remember !! Esther xx
ReplyDeleteI love the bold colors and imagery in your page, as well as the statement you used in it. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteI pinned this so I could refer back to the sentiment. Wonderful example of art journaling blend of images and sentiments.
ReplyDeleteThat's a fantastic spread! Love the colors and motifs!Thank you for being with us at AJJ!
ReplyDeletexxx
Susi
What a fun and fantastic page, love the quote, so true. Thanks for your sweet comment on my page.
ReplyDeleteAnni
this is so awesome. love the fresh green in the Background.
ReplyDeleteThat's a fantastic page, love every detail.
ReplyDeleteAwesome page! It looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun journal page ~ love it!
ReplyDeleteGreat page Hilda, I love the collaging you have done! xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful page, great colors and i love the quote! Groetjes karin
ReplyDelete