Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Friday, 13 February 2015
February Tag
I love Tim's tag this month - I am a quilter so the patchwork technique was just brilliant for me. I haven't got all the supplies that Tim used but I used what I do have
Beautiful tag-- I love all the layers you were able to get on this one. It was challenging for me using the smaller space of the tag to get the paper patchwork. I also like how your card has a bright and warm feel to it.
Your tag is amazing Hilda, so many embellishments too
ReplyDeleteJackie x
Fab tag Hilda! I must get round to doing this one soon too! xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tag-- I love all the layers you were able to get on this one. It was challenging for me using the smaller space of the tag to get the paper patchwork. I also like how your card has a bright and warm feel to it.
ReplyDelete