Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Tuesday, 10 February 2015

Time gentlemen please

 
 I covered my canvas with wrinkled  Tissue Paper using Mod Podge
 
I used Distress Sprays to add colour Peacock Feathers and Mowed Lawn
 
I used Tim Holtz stamps and Archival Inks for stamping doing some of them on Tissue and some on Cardstock scraps- I cut and inked before adding
 
I added some torn paper under the gents so they didn't look as if they were floating
 
I also stamped around the sides but have forgotten to take a pic of them doh!!!
 
A close up so that you can see the texture
 
 
This is my entry for the following great challenges
 
Lessology - Tick Tock
 
Moo Mania - Masculine
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at Moo Mania and More with this beautiful canvas. Hugs, Valerie
    The new challenge begins tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool canvas! LOVE the stamping!

    Thanks for joining us at LESSology.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! love the clock & the tissue paper & the colours are my faves:):) Thanks so much for sharing with us at LESSology this month:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great page Hilda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great canvas, I love the colours and textur. Thank you for playing with us at LESSology :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cool! Really dig those colors! Hugs! and thanks for playing along with us at LESSology!

    ReplyDelete