I really love the technique that Tim used on the February tag so I used the same technique on my canvas.
I started by cutting pieces of paper and ephemera and attaching them to the canvas with Mod Podge -I added Tissue tape to any spaces I then added some Distress Stains - Picket Fence and Tea Dye
I then sealed it and added Distress Markers to the joints
I decided what collage pieces to use and attached them with glossy accents
Added some more shadowing with charcoal and seed beads
Finished by adding inked Chit Chat words
This is my entry for the Vintage Journey Challenge where this month it is Tic Tac Toe - I chose Ideology-Ephemera-Stains
What a great canvas. I know what you mean about Tim's technique this month on his Tag, I am also finding rather addictive. Love the mix you chose from our challenge at AVJ, thanks for joining us and good luck.
ReplyDeleteJulie x
Beautiful canvas! xx
ReplyDeleteThe canvas is awesome! I also love this Tim's February tag technique.
ReplyDeleteBranka xxx
This is a fabulous canvas and I love all the wonderful details you have incorporated....stunning. Thank You for taking the time to read the challenge rules and incorporating the details within your post not just the link
ReplyDeleteGreat to have you on board at AVJ
Best Wishes
Annie x
A lovely vintage panel - love that pop of red and the tissue tape around the edges. Thanks so much for joining us on A Vintage Journey.
ReplyDeleteAlison xx
Wonderful canvas and I love the way you incorporated the Tic Tac Toe elements. Thank you for sharing with us at A Vintage Journey.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your Pinworthy! So well deserved, and you really used a lot of the Tim style here! Thank you, too, for your lovely comment on my blog!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your Pinworthy! So well deserved, and you really used a lot of the Tim style here! Thank you, too, for your lovely comment on my blog!
ReplyDelete