I started my background with Barn Door Distress Stains and water. When it was dry I did some background stamping with Russet Archival Inks and inked through stencil using the same ink and stencilling brush
I stamped the wording on cardstock inked and mounted on old music paper
I inked my tag with Distress Ink - Inked the couple (Andy Skinner Stencil) masked them and then did the background stamping before adding the "Love" brad - some chit chat words and some string - I added the tag to my page with Glossy Accents. I drew hearts on some previously painted and left over card stock and added them with foam pads
I added some circles using bottle tops and white Gesso
I cut the corner pieces from some card left over from another project. Added the flower with a muse token and brad and attached to page with glossy accents
This is my entry for the following challenges
Journal 52 - Valentines
Moo mania - Circles
Artistic Stamper - Love
Inspiration Emporium - Love is in the Air
That's Crafty - Be My Valentine
Fab page Hilda, lots of different elements xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful page I love all the different elements
ReplyDeleteJackie x
Beautiful page, Hilda! I love the tag!
ReplyDeleteI follow you, too :)
Branka xxx
Such a cheery page with the red colors...all the elements & stamping you've done, certainly enhance the look so nicely. Especially liked the vintage appearance of the added words that you backed with the music paper. Very pretty tag, loved the white circles & just some wonderful things to enjoy on this page! TFS
ReplyDeleteThat's a wonderful page Hilda!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing it at Moo Mania & More !
xxx
Susi
Beautiful page, love the warm colours. Thanks for joining us at Moo Mania and More! Valerie
ReplyDeleteA wonderful page.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at MOO-MANIA & MORE
Have a lovely weekend
Lovely page :) Thank you for joining in The Artistic Stamper Creative Challenge this month x
ReplyDelete