Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Thursday, 19 February 2015

Intuitive Painting

 
 
I really enjoyed doing this page I didn't think about it much at all - just went ahead with my paints
 
I used Napthol Crimson
 
Yellow Orange
 
Quinacridone Marenta
 
The flowers, dots and lettering were done with Posca Pen
 
I am showing this in Brenda's at Butterflies and Bumblebees - just for fun Visual Journaling
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Love the colors! Beautiful!
    Branka xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your spontaneous page is fabulous Hilda, I love the colour combination and sentiment to go with your flowers. You did a great job.
    Thanks for sharing your art at a visual journey.
    hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete