Wow, Love the colours, and I think its very "Springtime" mind that may be because the photo was taken on the grass, but i love the way they match this time of year. I recognise a Tim Holtz mask in there, one of my favourite toys . Its lovely , thank you for sharing.
This is so exciting and vibrant, think its the colours and positioning of everything the way the two faces to the right just float as if they are coming out of the background, thrilling.
Wow, Love the colours, and I think its very "Springtime" mind that may be because the photo was taken on the grass, but i love the way they match this time of year.
ReplyDeleteI recognise a Tim Holtz mask in there, one of my favourite toys . Its lovely , thank you for sharing.
And its absolutely gorgeous. I love the colours too ... so fresh, this is a superb canvas Hilda
ReplyDeletehugs June xxx
This is so exciting and vibrant, think its the colours and positioning of everything the way the two faces to the right just float as if they are coming out of the background, thrilling.
ReplyDeleteLove the bright colours Hilda, and of course that set of stamps is fab, I can't put them down!!!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous canvas! Love the colours and stamps!
ReplyDeletefabulous canvas!! love the vibrant colours!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous. I love the colours and everything hangs together really well.
ReplyDeleteStunning.
Lesley x
Great colour combo :)
ReplyDeleteGreat composition Hilda, those colours are gorgeous! x
ReplyDeleteYour canvas looks fantastic. Love the fresh colours.
ReplyDelete