Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Monday, 5 April 2010

Night Sky




I covered my canvas with 2 coats of gesso then sprayed with colour wash - before it was properly dry I added some crackle paint - I then blew everyhting around with my heat gun to create the clouds. Made a lot of mess but had a lot of fun !!!!

Love the look and the texture

6 comments:

  1. Yummy lovin' this lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great background, I love what you have done
    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fabulous!!! Fantastic background
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its wonderful Hilda Looks very realistic

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Hilda this is fab, it's cracked better than my shrine, gonna have to do it again when we get the weather!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this is just beautiful, dreamy!!

    ReplyDelete