I like this - very subtle and attractive.
Great tag Hilda xxx
Very nice tag Hilda. Love the colours.
Gorgeous tag - great take on our D theme this week - thanks for playing along at SCD
Had a close look at your lovely tag - I love the 'art police are watching' stamp!Jo
Great tag, Thank you for joining us over at SCD
Beautiful tag, wonderful stamping!thanks for joining us on SCDDAwn
Great vintage effect you have achieved on this tag.Thanks for playing with us at SCD.
I like this - very subtle and attractive.
ReplyDeleteGreat tag Hilda xxx
ReplyDeleteVery nice tag Hilda. Love the colours.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous tag - great take on our D theme this week - thanks for playing along at SCD
ReplyDeleteHad a close look at your lovely tag - I love the 'art police are watching' stamp!
ReplyDeleteJo
Great tag, Thank you for joining us over at SCD
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tag, wonderful stamping!
ReplyDeletethanks for joining us on SCD
DAwn
Great vintage effect you have achieved on this tag.Thanks for playing with us at SCD.
ReplyDelete