Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 23 April 2010

Trees





I covered my canvas with a dress pattern using Mod Podge. I then added some colour with distress inks. I made my tree by arranging fibres on my craft mat - covering with wonderweb and another craft mat and then ironing. I then attached it to the canvas with modpodge

14 comments:

  1. Funky and Fab fibre Tree hunny.. love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a super cool idea and it looks gorgeous!!!
    great theme, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous canvas!!! great colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic tree and love the contrast with the canvas background colours xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow clever clever idea and what a wonderful tree it created, fab and inspiring as always Hilda
    hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cool, looks great.
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant idea. Works really well. Love the colours and texture.
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous and fabulous and soooo creative.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love love love this... I am really into texture and color and this fits the bill on both... Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is amazing I love it Hilda

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant technique and fab canvas xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous piece Hilda love the wool tree

    ReplyDelete