
Ages ago I bought the bits and pieces needed to do some water colour painting - they've been stashed away until today when I decided to get them out. I've been looking at some lessons on the net and decided that the easiest way was to give it a go. I'm quite pleased with the results - found it very relaxing and will definately be doing more
I'm entering this painting in the Rainbow Lady challenge which this week is TREES
It looks fab Hilda It has lots of depth it draws you in and the sky is very realistic
ReplyDeletehugsxx
Oh wow looks fab - well done
ReplyDeletexxxxx
Wow that look really good. I always say - if in doubt just give it a go lol!
ReplyDeleteLesley x
KEEP PAINTING!!!! This is a lovely beginning to a "framer" (worth framing)!
ReplyDeleteThis looks great !! Even I enjoy water color painting a lot and its so good to see another enthusiast :)
ReplyDeleteYour painting is lovely!! I love the earthy colors that you have used and of course the trees are fab :)
Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge !!
Hugs
Ujjwal
Fabulous love the great sense of distance and hills you created. The trees and field and fench all fabulous. If there no end? :)
ReplyDeleteWow Hilda, this is awesome!!!
ReplyDeletex
Hilda, you couldn't possibly mean that you don't do watercolors all the time!!! This is beautiful. I love the colors and how they blend so well to make this gorgeous painting.
ReplyDeleteWow just beautiful.xxx
ReplyDeleteWell done lovely painting. Thanks for sharing Love Cynthia x
ReplyDelete