Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Tuesday, 1 June 2010

Created by Hand - Circles




I made an atc for this challenge - I stamped my card with a ruler stamp and then covered it in mod podge - I then added a piece of material and my image which I had also mounted on a scarp material piece. I put another coat of Mod Popdge on and then added my buttons (circles) and beads

7 comments:

  1. very nice. Love the texture I'm seeing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work Hilda
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh really love this hun its gorjus work hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab atc Hilda, love the fabric aspect xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely detail, great atc xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the assemblage and collage

    ReplyDelete