Hilda, I love the gramophone stamp you've used. A wonderful vintage tag!
Fun card - love the gramophone stamp!
Great tag. Love that gramophone!
Love your tag, how fun to have the perfect stamp for this challenge!
Great tag , fab stamp too! xx
What a great stamp and you have made a perfect tag with it..
Fab image, very unusual xxx
Love the musical notes background, fab tag xx
Very cool use of the gramaphone image! Nicely done!
Lovely tag!
What a sweet tag!
I like the handwritten direction that you left on the sheet music. Wonder if the whole orchestra stood or just the one musician. Gotta say, I like that gramophone, too!
Lovely Tag Hilda
Love your tag!
Hilda, I love the gramophone stamp you've used. A wonderful vintage tag!
ReplyDeleteFun card - love the gramophone stamp!
ReplyDeleteGreat tag. Love that gramophone!
ReplyDeleteLove your tag, how fun to have the perfect stamp for this challenge!
ReplyDeleteGreat tag , fab stamp too! xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a great stamp and you have made a perfect tag with it..
ReplyDeleteFab image, very unusual xxx
ReplyDeleteLove the musical notes background, fab tag xx
ReplyDeleteVery cool use of the gramaphone image! Nicely done!
ReplyDeleteLovely tag!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet tag!
ReplyDeleteI like the handwritten direction that you left on the sheet music. Wonder if the whole orchestra stood or just the one musician. Gotta say, I like that gramophone, too!
ReplyDeleteLovely Tag Hilda
ReplyDeleteLove your tag!
ReplyDelete