Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 11 June 2010



These are a few of my favourite things - makes you want to sing doesn't it !!!!!

Distress Inks

Creating Backgrounds

Paper Artsy Stamps

Swirls and flourishes

Fibres and Lace

10 comments:

  1. Was looking at that stamp set earlier but sat on my hands. Love that lace. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing tag. Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see several of my favourite things there too ... a fab tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strikingly Beautiful! Love that lace too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Paper Artsy stamps. And always love pink and black. A lovely tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag, love the lace xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tag. What a fun image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that black lace is stunning, one of my favs too, and yes I've been singing that song all the way through viewing all the great tag. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo, the black is stunning against that background, wonderful tag!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww thats precious Hilda, and thanks so much for telling me about it. I have also added it to the spot prize challenge :) thanks for using this image too, i am now wanting to smell the lavender :)
    hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete