Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 18 June 2010

Week 24 - Quotes




The background for my hanging was created with the Shaving Foam Technique - I added my image and quote and then finished off by adding lace and setting my eyelets through which I threaded some Rafia

12 comments:

  1. i love that background Hilda and bet it smeels really nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how fabulous! love the colors used in that background. you did great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colours in the background very striking. Wonderful tag xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab piece, great quote xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this one Hilda, love the ace touch and the mono piece and that shave foam technique is one of my faves
    hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely piece. Annette x Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful quote, thanks for a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great background and quote. Thankyou for your blog comments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful art Hilda! Great quote! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thats a lovely quote and such good advice too. Thanks for sharing its fab

    ReplyDelete