Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 25 June 2010

Week 25 Architecture



My background was created with the shaving foam technique and then over stamped with a background stamp. My image Paper Artsy was stamped on to a seperate card and heat embossed. The quotation was stamped and aged with distress in Vintage Photo. I finished it off by adding the hanger

8 comments:

  1. Love your wall hangings on hangers! Great background great for the overlaid image, love it. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilda this is just gorgeous, I always find your work so inspiring :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stamping looks like a photo it's so crisp and clear and the hanger just finishes it off xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one Hilda, love how vintage it looks
    hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is brilliant Hilda, I love your hanger, and your shaving foam is perfect for the background x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this little piece of art Hilda! It's gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant, oddly enough Ive just been watching them do the shaving foam technique on tv.....I havent tried it but i must , this is great , thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete