Wow you had a brilliant shopping trip, adore your new stamps........drool drool.Annette x
Ummm did'nt you have fun! xx zoe
Hi Hilda, great buys, my friend and I went to Preston today and of course I had to do some shopping. Not taken a piccie yet but will do soonHugs Jackie x
Looks likeit was a good day.Debby
Lovely selection of goodies there!Lesley x
Lucky you Hilda - love the yummy stamps!!
I'm so jealous - therapy shopping AND a visit to Preston? Love the goodies!
Fab, You have some great goodies here , Im so jealous.......enjoy playing with them , have lots of fun
Wow you had a brilliant shopping trip, adore your new stamps........drool drool.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Ummm did'nt you have fun! xx zoe
ReplyDeleteHi Hilda, great buys, my friend and I went to Preston today and of course I had to do some shopping. Not taken a piccie yet but will do soon
ReplyDeleteHugs Jackie x
Looks likeit was a good day.
ReplyDeleteDebby
Lovely selection of goodies there!
ReplyDeleteLesley x
Lucky you Hilda - love the yummy stamps!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous - therapy shopping AND a visit to Preston? Love the goodies!
ReplyDeleteFab, You have some great goodies here , Im so jealous.......enjoy playing with them , have lots of fun
ReplyDelete