Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Monday, 21 June 2010

Mixed Media - Something Old




I tore some of the facing off a piece of cardboard then created my background with Adirodack Dabbers - Black, Lettuce and Sunshine Yellow. I put some Faber Granite panit on the RH corner with a spatula and scattered on some bedazzles.
I added a piece of muslin and then my Postcard (Dated 1914!!!)I then added a piece that I'd made in my melt pot on Saturday and a grungeboard swirl. I finished off by adding the hanger that had come with my new socks !!!!

15 comments:

  1. Wonderful vintage creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks brilliant Hilda I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful background you created for your old postcard. It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow very vintage. its beautiful
    love debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific, love it. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous vintage piece, Hilda. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab piece, especially like the colour combo for the background xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous and has a lovely vintage feel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. it is very OLD looking.. i love the thought of using the corrugated card

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Hilda - must save my old cardboard cartons now!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just so special! Wonderful work

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, Hilda - this is an amazing piece! Love it! Diane

    ReplyDelete