Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Wednesday, 16 June 2010
Tuesday Taggers - Bookmark
I covered some cardstock on both sides with this gorgeous "marble" backing paper. I then cut out some bits and pieces and added them - Voila - A handy vintage bookmark
Very pretty love the tassel and the marbelled paper. We are sharing out the responding at TT now so not sure if you are one of 'my' numbers or not but don't care! Thank you for bringing this to us this week. xx Zoe
Very pretty love the tassel and the marbelled paper. We are sharing out the responding at TT now so not sure if you are one of 'my' numbers or not but don't care! Thank you for bringing this to us this week. xx Zoe
ReplyDeleteIt's a lovely bookmark Hilda, the backing paper is beautiful x
ReplyDeletefab bookmark xxxx
ReplyDeleteFabulous book marks Hilda
ReplyDelete