Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Monday, 14 June 2010

TMTA - Groups




I created my background with distress inks - stamped my group - Crafty Individuals - with stazon. I then run a versamark pen round the outer rim and heat embossed with black embossing powder

14 comments:

  1. one of my favourite stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ATC, love the birds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creation Hilda, this is such a beautiful stamp.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just great hun love that stamp hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeh I love the stamp too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that birdie stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Hilda, love CI stamps especially the cute kind
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. always love birds..sweet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab feathery group there !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable birds what a unique stamp

    ReplyDelete