Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Sunday, 20 June 2010

Sunday Stamper - Metal



I created my background by first putting on a coat of white Gesso - I then dry brushed on Yello Ochre and Burnt Sienna Gouache. I stamped my main image - Rubber Stampede - with Black Soot Distress ink. I then stamped my pebbles - Hampton Art with the same ink. I finished off by adding the quote and Faux Stitching and then adding my metal frame which I made yesterday with my new wire jig - I stabilized this with a brad

13 comments:

  1. So thats your new toy neat. Love the way you turned the image into a 3d sun. xx zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab art Hilda, thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper hun x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smashing piece, so interesting. Annette

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it! very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creation, love the colours and the image :-)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really interesting piece of art something that little bit different. Love the image. Tracy Evans x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is just beautiful! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colours and textures xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Hilda, great wire work xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous artwork Hilda! x

    ReplyDelete