Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Tuesday, 15 June 2010

Tag Tuesday - Men



I used distress inks and water to create my background I then distressed the edges with my paper distresser and added more ink. My image Hero Arts was stamped with Black Soot distress ink. I finished off with fibres and the wording whish was done on my dymo labeller

13 comments:

  1. Love the colours and how you used them to make him stand out. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. smashing tag. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your "man of mean," Hilda. Great tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool tag - I like the label!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful work! I love the background too! And it reminds me to use my dymo labeller a little bit more often!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color blending, nice tag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect sentiment for the wonderful image! Love your distressed background too.
    blessings,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a perfect little man Tag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tag. Love your man stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is one of your new Preston stamps isn't it? Great tag xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the watercolor effect you achieved. Nice image, too.

    ReplyDelete