Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 4 June 2010

Week 22 Beeswax



Iadhered my image to my atc then painted heated beeswax all over it - kept putting on layers until it was completely covered. I then scraped away the wax to reveal the image. I reheated the wax at the corners and stamped into them. I finished off by adding gold rubbnbuff

8 comments:

  1. that is just how i used to do the russian / ukranian easter eggs! and your result is gorgeous! and i just love the smell of that beeswax!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab atc Hilda, thanks for the how to xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fascinating technique lovely ATC looking forward to having a play. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely this is , thanks for the explantation as to how it was done

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! and not as easy as it sounds I bet :)
    Von

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I agree! Looks brill!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, so pretty! I always liked to read waxing techniques, too.

    ReplyDelete