Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Wednesday, 23 June 2010

Gingersnap Creations - Shades of Blue




I used Denim, stonewashed and Stream Alcohol Inks to create my background I then stamped with archival ink my text stamp - Creative Expressions - I then over stamped my main stamp - Rubber Stampede - I got my inspiration for doing this technique from Artistic Stamper

10 comments:

  1. Lovely and looks like it was a lot of fun. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shades of blue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have just enlarged this to see it better... its gorgeous, love it. Annette

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is gorjus,hun as netty said even better bigger,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, looks fab close up, great colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty combo of color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of detail in this ...its great! Thank you for joining us at Gingersnaps for this challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful combination of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty, love your background!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful with such an ethereal feel. Thanks for joining us at Gingersnap Creations!

    ReplyDelete