Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Monday, 14 June 2010
Mixed Media Monday - Vintage Advert
I created my background with distress ink and water - I then stamped my main image and quote with black stazon. I finished it off by adding Rik Rak and some beads
Love the background, works very well with your composition. Well done!
ReplyDeleteWow, that is such a special piece.
ReplyDeleteWish I could see that ad better. If they're rating beauty prepratation by number, I think I need a #50 or so!! Good work, Hilda.
ReplyDeleteGreat stamps xxx
ReplyDeleteFun idea!
ReplyDeleteGreat composition.
ReplyDeleteGreat entry! love your colours. wish we could see a close up.
ReplyDeleteWonderful image, great piece xx
ReplyDeleteFun idea ...camera's can be such a pain, but I too wish to see your beautiful work better.
ReplyDeleteGreat piece, Hilda! Diane
ReplyDelete